What is a Bitcoin Accelerator and How Does it work?
The 360 Bitcoin Transaction Accelerator speeds up confirmation times of all Bitcoin transactions, even TX's with a low transaction fee. Usually, a Bitcoin (BTC)
transaction needs 3 confirmations before the receiver treats it as "official". This is how the Bitcoin network prevents coins from being spent twice.
Our service helps get unconfirmed transactions confirmed much quicker by re-broadcasting them to the network. By re-broadcasting the transaction ID its more likely to get picked up by mining pools, like the Viabtc Pool, which confirm it on the blockchain.
When to use our free Bitcoin transaction acceleration service?
The BTC network suffers from frequent congestion due to the increasing popularity of Bitcoins. When busy, it's not uncommon for a transaction to take 12 hours or more to get confirmed. Sending Bitcoins with a low transaction fee would be the second most common cause of slow transactions confirmation.
If you experience a BTC transaction remaining unconfirmed for long periods of time, our acceleration service may be helpful. Usually, If it’s been over 60 minutes your transaction is taking to long to confirm. At this point, its a good time to use our free bitcoin transaction accelerator service.
Why use our Transaction Accelerator?
- Our service is 100% Free to Use!
- No need to sign up or register an account.
- The 360 BTC Accelerator, provided by Cryptocurrency 360, can speed up any transaction. It does not matter if you included the minimum mining/transaction fee. Our acceleration service will speed up the confirmation time of any bitcoin transaction.
- We have accelerated the confirmation time of over 1,000 Bitcoin transactions, with the number getting larger every day!
How to Get a Transaction Confirmation Faster?
- Find your bitcoin transaction ID # using a block explorer like https://www.blockchain.com/explorer. Your TXID will look like this: “474339712a64f539ef77e962bc534d85373866ce074557ae24e098d69ceb8ec6”
- Paste the unconfirmed transaction number you want to speed up in the forum above.
- Click the “accelerate TX now” button and that's it!
Tips to Prevent Unconfirmed Bitcoin Transactions?
- Always try to use a recommended transaction fee.
- If the recommended TX fee is higher than you want to pay try waiting until the bitcoin network is less busy to send your coins.
Here's what the Bitcoin Wiki has for Transaction Accelerators:
The number of transactions on the Bitcoin network has steadily increased over the years. This means more blocks are filling up. And as not all transactions can be included in the blockchain straight away, backlogs form in miners’ “mempools” (a sort of “transaction queue.”)
Miners typically pick the transactions that pay the most fees and include these in their blocks first. Transactions that include lower fees are “outbid” on the so called “fee market,” and remain in miners’ mempools until a new block is found. If the transaction is outbid again, it has to wait until the next block.
This can lead to a suboptimal user experience. Transactions with too low a fee can take hours or even days to confirm, and sometimes never confirm at all.
But there are PAID and Free bitcoin transaction acceleration services available now which you can use to keep your own transaction from getting stuck.
Visit the Bitcoin Wiki here